By registering for, accessing or otherwise using myOMERS:
- you confirm that you are an OMERS member acting on your own behalf, and that you are not acting on behalf of an OMERS member; and
You agree to exercise due care and be solely responsible for your use of myOMERS, including (but not limited to):
- complying with all applicable laws in registering for myOMERS and subsequently accessing and using myOMERS;
- safeguarding your myOMERS username and password. Your password is confidential and should NOT be disclosed to others or recorded on documentation that may be accessible to others;
- signing in using only the username and password that has been assigned to you;
- being fully and solely responsible for all activities occurring under your username and password;
- not allowing others to use myOMERS when you are logged in. If you permit others to use myOMERS with your credentials, you are solely responsible for any activity they authorize from your access;
- immediately reporting the loss or theft of your username or password or any unauthorized use of your username or password as soon as possible by calling us at 1.800.387.0813 or 416.369.2444, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST;
- not intentionally spreading viruses and other malicious computer code to the myOMERS system;
- permitting OMERS and its third-party service providers to use its security tools in support of myOMERS; and
- selecting, installing, maintaining and operating your personal computer, internet access and software.
You also agree that the pages of this website are written documents and that when you click buttons (e.g., Agree, Confirm, Continue, Next, Proceed, Submit, etc.) on myOMERS, it has the same legal effect as you manually signing a hardcopy version of a page and delivering it with intent to be bound.
Termination of Access
Information available on myOMERS is produced by us or is acquired from third-party sources believed by us to be accurate and reliable. Subject to any other agreements that you have with OMERS and any statutory obligations of OMERS: (a) the information and materials made available through myOMERS are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; and (b) all express and implied representations, warranties, conditions, and guarantees are expressly excluded and disclaimed, including, but not limited to, any implied representations, warranties, conditions, and guarantees with respect to merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, availability, and security.