- Strong encryption technology to help ensure that data is kept secure. This requires that you use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- Digital certificates by trusted third party companies to let you know the site is secure and genuine.
- Automatic log out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Firewalls to protect your information.
This website is provided as a convenient way for members to view their OMERS pension information. The information is confidential and is intended only for the person who has authorized access. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure is prohibited.
- Keep your username and password confidential. Do not share your username and password with anyone, including family members.
- If your password is compromised, contact OMERS immediately.
- OMERS will never ask you to reveal your password via an email message, website, or phone call. If you receive such a request, it is not genuine and almost certainly malicious. Do not provide your username, password, or other personal information in response to such requests.
- Do not send sensitive, personal and confidential information to OMERS in an email message. Regular email over the internet is not secure.
- Create a strong password that is difficult for others to guess.
- Turn off the auto-complete feature in your browser.
- Always sign out at the end of a session.